Expose mouse reporting state to extensions

Marc Lehmann schmorp at schmorp.de
Fri Jun 23 01:50:32 CEST 2017

On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 07:46:25PM +0100, Rastislav Barlik <barlik-arch at gmx.com> wrote:
> So in order to have the same behavior in urxvt, the simplest option
> would be to change vtwheel to check for mouse reporting and not to do
> key-press simulation when it's turned on, but as far as I know, mouse
> reporting is not exposed to the perl extensions.

Yes, it should be exported. The patch is also quite nice (thanks for not
forgetting the documentation!), but could you make a patch that exposes
priv_modes instead and exports the PrivMode_* constants instead (by
adding them to the const_iv array)? That would export all those flags to
extensions and would use the same API as C++, wehich is what we normally
expose in these cases.

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      schmorp at schmorp.de