yum install from epel rxvt-unicode.i686 on(old) centos6 32bit does not have ISOi14755 mode

Marc Lehmann schmorp at schmorp.de
Wed Jun 21 12:48:04 CEST 2017

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 11:12:07AM -0400, noj llimah <nollimahere at gmail.com> wrote:

> If I can't get through to the maintainers or if the party responsible for
> this package has become absent, how would I go about getting a hold of the
> source code to build it myself?

I can't tell you where you get the sources for that package, but the sources
for rxvt-unicode can be downloaded here:

   http://software.schmorp.de/pkg/rxvt-unicode.html

The current release would be:

   http://dist.schmorp.de/rxvt-unicode/rxvt-unicode-9.22.tar.bz2

README.configure details the available configure options.

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      schmorp at schmorp.de