[bug] selection_make doesn't honor highlightColor

Emanuele Giaquinta emanuele.giaquinta at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 16:36:45 CET 2016

Hi,

On Sat, Jan 02, 2016 at 11:07:28AM -0300, Carlos Pita wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> at least from perl extensions (see searchable-scrollback and
> keyboard-select -from the urxvt-perls project-) the selection created
> by selection_make is *always* reverse colored, disregarding the
> highlightColor resource. This is not true for normal mouse selection
> or on_sel_extend, which do honor the setting.

it seems to work fine here with searchable-scrollback. If I press
'Shift-Enter', urxvt creates a selection with the active match and
changes its color if highlightColor is set. Note that
searchable-scrollback uses reserve video to highlight the matches, which
however has nothing to do with selection_make.

Emanuele