rxvt-unicode 9.15 released
mikachu at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 13:51:15 CET 2012
We've released version 9.15 of rxvt-unicode, you can find the tarball here:
The changes since the last version are:
- remove "using namespace std" because clang erroneously thinks thats an error.
- finding a matching font (e.g. bold version of the base font) was
broken (reported by Eamon Walker).
- fix parsing of bg image styles. They really work now.
- fix blurring of bg image borders when using xrender.
- fix xrender blur on common xrender implementations that do not
behave correctly when the same pixmap is used as source and
destination in composite operations.
- fix regression that caused tabbed to compute the wrong size for tabs.
- allow again an empty suffix in a keysym list spec (patch by Sung Pae).
- unsupported support for sun studio's CC added.
- fix -C option on solaris.
If you use tabbedex, you still need this patch for it,
More information about the rxvt-unicode