[Patch] Wrong #line directives in rxvtperl.C

Roland Baer roland at verifysoft.de
Mon Aug 14 14:27:58 CEST 2006

Hello,

it doesn't really matter who gets the wrong #line directives.
Tools relying on that will have serious problems, lets then say then "gdb".

In opposite to put in the correct source information, xsubpp
could also be invoked with -nolinenumbers. Then would have
all source line information implicit in rxvtperl.C, with my
revoked patch would see the source of the generated code, e.g.
to lines in rxvtperl.xs.

I know that this is not easy to debug, but having references to
non-existing source files does this make really hard.

Oh, I want to debug rxvtperl.C for learning purposes, and if lucky
for bugfixing...

Regards,

	Roland Bär