minor mark-urls issue

Marc Lehmann schmorp at schmorp.de
Thu Jul 6 20:58:46 CEST 2006

On Tue, Apr 04, 2006 at 09:39:36PM -0500, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just for the record, the mark-urls regex doesn't include the #
> character - I've fixed mine locally, but figured it's worth
> mentioning.

Minor nitpick: # is not a valid character for URLs. The real bug was that I
thought matching URLs would be useful in the firts place, what we want to
match is URIs. Since (as you probably could guesS) I didn't have much time
for urxvt recently, I went for the quick workaround of just slaping # in
there, hoping that the regexes now match common URIs.

Well spotted :)

--
                The choice of a
      ---==---(_)__  __ ____  __      pcg at goof.com