How can I disable the ISO14755 hotkey?

Yin Wang shredderyin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 19:00:51 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm using Emacs inside rxvt-unicode. Often I use something like a
Control+Shift combination. For example C-@ (set-mark-command) is
actually Control+Shift+2 on my keyboard. Because urxvt captured
Control+Shift, this key stops to function in my Emacs. If I press this
key, the small window "ISO 14755 mode" appears, which is very
annoying. I can't disable this window even using --disable-iso14755 in
configure.

Actually ISO14755 is of no use to me at the time because I'm using XIM
to input Chinese.

I read the manual and searched the Internet but can't find how to
disable this feature. I think there should be a resource entry in
.Xresources that can disable ISO 14755.

Is there a way to turn this feature off completely?

--
Yin Wang