libev 4.25 has just been released
schmorp at schmorp.de
Fri Dec 21 08:03:52 CET 2018
libev 4.25 has just been released, you can find it at the usual place:
This is predominentaly a bugfix/portability release, with some
modernisations for automake and C++ 11 and later.
If libev works for you currently, there is no urgent need to upgrade.
The full changes are:
4.25 Fri Dec 21 07:49:20 CET 2018
- INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE: EV_THROW was renamed to EV_NOEXCEPT
(EV_THROW still provided) and now uses noexcept on C++11 or newer.
- move the darwin select workaround highe rin ev.c, as newer versions of
darwin managed to break their broken select even more.
- ANDROID => __ANDROID__ (reported by enh at google.com).
- disable epoll_create1 on android because it has broken header files
and google is unwilling to fix them (reported by enh at google.com).
- avoid a minor compilation warning on win32.
- c++: remove deprecated dynamic throw() specifications.
- c++: improve the (unsupported) bad_loop exception class.
- backport perl ev_periodic example to C, untested.
- update libecb, biggets change is to include a memory fence
in ECB_MEMORY_FENCE_RELEASE on x86/amd64.
- minor autoconf/automake modernisation.
The choice of a Deliantra, the free code+content MORPG
-----==- _GNU_ http://www.deliantra.net
----==-- _ generation
---==---(_)__ __ ____ __ Marc Lehmann
--==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ / schmorp at schmorp.de
More information about the libev