question on using INADDR_LOOPBACK in ev_pipe

Tim Na timna2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 23:57:29 CET 2018

Sorry about that silly mistake (or threats) - I just learned not to use
company's email system for such request now.  Sincere apologies for such
annoyance to you and libev community.

However, I question still stands and I am looking at libuv as alternative
choice as it seems to have no such limitation as libevent or libev.

> *Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any
> attachments may be confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you
> are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this
> e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
> please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any
> attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or
> any attachment for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the
> contents to any other person. Thank you.*

Please don't send such silly threats to this mailinglist - there is no
way for us to know what the intended recipient is and no way to stop
redistribution, so the only way to comply with your wishes is to block
you, which creates extra needless work for us.