Patch proposal.

Marc Lehmann schmorp at schmorp.de
Fri Jun 15 01:13:06 CEST 2018

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 01:32:05AM +0200, Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe.com> wrote:
> I had to fix a few minor things, so I thought I'd drop a line here.
> See
> https://github.com/CarloWood/evio/commit/b46d1fd72166262fc81309d5ab8b267658ca28da

I can't really see anything that would qualify as fixing something -
the first change breaks things badly for people who want libev to work
with fork but disable fork watchers (and "why not" is not a good enough
rationale for this :), and the rest are obviously not fixing anything, as
the correctness of the code didn't change.

I can look into the warnings, but I am not a fan of complicating things
and potentially breaking things to silence random compiler warnings, see
http://pod.tst.eu/http://cvs.schmorp.de/libev/ev.pod#COMPILER_WARNINGS

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      schmorp at schmorp.de