on license terms of libev.

W.C.A. Wijngaards wouter at nlnetlabs.nl
Mon Nov 16 15:46:21 CET 2015

Hi Marc,

On 12/11/15 07:57, Marc Lehmann wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 04:46:19PM +0900, jang <goodjang at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> I have a plan to use libev in my developing program for
>> commercial. However, I cannot find any license terms in your
>> website.
>
> Frankly, if you can't even state the URL you are looking at, click
> on the LICENSE file or download the distribution and look at _any_
> source file (or the LICENSE file), I see a very very bleak future
> for your "commercial".

Although I think you are right about the source tarball and source
file headers, when I look at the homepage
(http://software.schmorp.de/pkg/libev.html is what I looked at) there
is no license info on the page.  The README link has no license info.
 The ev.pod not either.  I could find the license via the
CVS->LICENSE->'Download HEAD' links.  Perhaps add a deeplink to the
cvs license head, or "see LICENSE file in the source distribution" or
something along those lines ?

Best regards, Wouter