Libev: embeding within a 'foreign' event loop

Nick Zavaritsky mejedi at gmail.com
Fri May 2 10:38:44 CEST 2014

Hi!

> You would have to be prepared to handle a change to the fd at basically
> any time, including a change to no fd.

Excuse me my ignorance I didn't know that it was so complex.
Now I realize that when libev has to tear things down and rebuilds everything
from scratch in effort to cure after fork() the fd WILL change.
But the change to no fd at all? Still can't figure this out.

Besides, could you please point me to those discussion with libuv hackers?