[ANN] Introducing libevfibers

Konstantin Olkhovskiy lupus at oxnull.net
Thu Mar 13 17:11:35 CET 2014

Hello to everyone,

Please let me advertise my little project as it might be of interest to you.

libevfibers is a small C fiber library that uses libev event loop and
libcoro coroutine
context switching.

Fibers are user-space threads, which enable one to have a blocking-style
application,
which is actually event-loop driven and asynchronous.

The project resides on GitHub [1]. A simple example of a fiber-based socket
server can
be found at [2].

It is licensed under a business-friendly Apache License, Version 2.0.
It is used in production at my work on hundreds of nodes and seems quite
stable. But I
would call it 'beta' so far, just to be safe :)

If you are interested, have any questions or feedback, please use the
project mailing list [3].

[1] https://github.com/Lupus/libevfibers
[2]
https://github.com/Lupus/libevfibers/blob/master/examples/useless_time_server.c