where can find libev tutorials ?

Marc Lehmann schmorp at schmorp.de
Wed Oct 24 19:25:07 CEST 2012

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 04:47:02PM +0200, Meir Yanovich <meiry242 at gmail.com> wrote:
> is there some kind of advance examples or tutorials for using livev as tcp
> server ?

Well, the best "advance(d) examples" is usually production software.
rxvt-unicode shows how to embed it, and also the C++ API, and there is a
bunch of others who I can't vouch for - ebb, rubinius, older versions of
node.js etc.

google is your friend.

As for tutorials, I would guess any tutorial that teaches event-based
programming is good enough - libev isn't very special in this regard, just
very small and bare-bones.

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      schmorp at schmorp.de