EV-4.11 on freebsd ia64 arch

Marc Lehmann schmorp at schmorp.de
Mon Sep 24 22:43:35 CEST 2012

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 12:36:21AM +0400, Vladimir Timofeev <vovkasm at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry, I had to look in the repository, but I did not.
> Can I ask about any plans to release a new version of EV module with
> updated libev to CPAN?

It's long overdue, but unfortunately I can't tell you a release date. The
CVS version of libev "should" work fine with EV 4.11. You could also just
replace ecb.h with a newer copy (anything between ECB.H BEGIN and END is
ecb.h) from http://cvs.schmorp.de/libecb/ecb.h. That's a smaller change,
but maybe higher risk. It "should" work :) Smallest change would be to
backport the extra memory fences in ecb.h.

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      schmorp at schmorp.de