Dropped connections

Marcel Wijnen mmfwwijnen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 22:06:03 CEST 2012

Hi All,

Currently I'm starting to getting to know Libev. Thanks to anyone who
contributed to this library.

Just as an experiment I've set up a simple listening socket that accepts
connections. My goal is to accept about 10K connections. After accepting
the connections nothing is done. The point is that I want to see how many
connections can be accepted at once. Out of 10K connections typically a
couple of hundred are dropped.

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with this by giving me some
directions. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Marcel