EV fails to install on OS X 10.7

Marc Lehmann schmorp at schmorp.de
Mon Jan 23 16:45:23 CET 2012

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 03:21:11PM +0100, Chris Brody <chris.brody at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yep maybe you should look for some volunteers to help with OSX?

Maybe I wasn't clear enough in my reply though :)

It's not my job to port EV to specific people's platforms. Note that _I_
compile and use EV on so x, and many othe rpeople do, without a problem.

It's alsonot my job to search for volunteers to maybe replicate any pproblems
other people might have. It's the people who have these issues who need to do
the work and volunteer on their own.

That's how free software works.

> Personally I have no time right now but I can help after 1-2 months.

If you have the same issue as reported (or, well, other issues) with EV,
and you want to investigate, by all means do, any more inisghts will be
helpful.

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      schmorp at schmorp.de