Problem with select on windows

Bert Belder H.Belder at student.TUDelft.NL
Wed Jan 26 21:08:35 CET 2011

Great to hear it will be fixed, thanks. I'm looking forward to it.
I was just thinking, maybe it would be good if unexpected select errors
were not silently ignored. When this problem occurred select() did
return WSAENOTSOCK but the select backend just went on like nothing ever
happened (effectively busy-looping).
But that's your call.

- Bert