transmissionbt.com and it's "claims", and why double-checking is good

Luca Barbato lu_zero at gentoo.org
Tue Jan 11 16:55:06 CET 2011

On 01/11/2011 04:48 PM, Marc Lehmann wrote:
>> And checking some other claims reveals that this is not the only case of
>> creative quote mining.
[...]

As a libev and transmission user I must say that:

- I use libev since its api is great for my purposes so far AND it is
quite fast.

- I use transmission since it handy in many different ways has all the
features I need and overall it isn't bloated.

Some people used libevent since the API was nicer for their purposes and
didn't care it was/is slightly less performing than libev, some used yet
another torrent client because they liked it better.

could we move on something more interesting like adding fanotify support
to libev ^^?

lu

--

Luca Barbato