Copying a watcher

Gabriel Kerneis kerneis at pps.jussieu.fr
Thu Jan 6 08:38:14 CET 2011

On Wed, Jan 05, 2011 at 10:41:01PM +0100, Marc Lehmann wrote:
> I am honestly a bit surprised at how you can miss it, if you really tried
> to read the documentation :)

Agreed.  In fact, I knew it already, but was so focused on my "copy"
issue that I totally missed the fact that the real issue was the
"destroy" part, not the copy itself (hence the question about retained
pointers, and the fact that grepping "copy" in the doc did not yield
anything useful).

Sending my question in a hurry before leaving work was obviously a
mistake.  Thanks for making things clear, and sorry for the noise.

Best regards,
--
Gabriel