problem with poll_poll() under FreeBSD

Marc Lehmann schmorp at schmorp.de
Fri Mar 26 15:43:26 CET 2010

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 10:44:31AM +0300, Zajcev Evgeny <lg.zevlg at gmail.com> wrote:
> aha, i will investigate futher and report.  i've heard from others
> they have glitches with FreeBSD's poll too

I vaguely think this has been reported before, but we never found any
details (it does work on my freebsd vmwares).

If you find out more details, please let us know. In any case, this is
likely a quetsion for the kernel team - if you have deifnite knowledge
(res == 2, but only one nonzero revents) then you have a very good case.

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      schmorp at schmorp.de