epoll spurious events example code for libev 3.41

Marc Lehmann schmorp at schmorp.de
Mon Mar 9 04:00:25 CET 2009

On Sun, Mar 08, 2009 at 11:21:27PM +0100, "common at gmx.ch" <common at gmx.ch> wrote:
> I guess it could be usefull for the epoll developers.

unfortunately, the epoll developer (by now) is fully aware of this and
other problems and considers it not an issue with epoll. basically,
third-party fork is not supported in a meaningful way.

> Works fine using libev 3.53.

thanks, I am sure other people will stumble over this problem (and in
fact, I get mail quite often nowadays), so this is a good reference for
anybody interested in the issue.

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      pcg at goof.com