Couple of bugs

Marc Lehmann schmorp at schmorp.de
Mon Feb 23 03:44:47 CET 2009

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 01:21:21PM -0500, Steve Grubb <sgrubb at redhat.com> wrote:
> When compiling, I get this:
>
> In file included from test.c:3:
> /home/sgrubb/working/BUILD/audit-1.8/src/libev/ev.h:123:5:
> warning: "__STDC_VERSION__" is not defined
>
> It would seem that line 123 of ev.h should be changed to:

C has well-defined behaviour in this case. Please read the section about
"warnings" in the manual. In short: we cannot care for each and every
weird compiler warning implemented by your compiler - if you enable
warnings for your compiler that flag valid code, then you have to deal
with it yourself.

(Brandon has covered valgrind already)

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      pcg at goof.com