Couple of bugs

Brandon Black blblack at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 19:53:39 CET 2009

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 12:21 PM, Steve Grubb <sgrubb at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using libev as part of the Linux audit daemon. I have done some testing
> with 3.53 recently and run across a couple of "issues".

I'm not sure about your __STDC_VERSION__ issue, but as for the other
two being pointed out by valgrind:

The invalid free is because you're calling ev_loop_destroy on the
default loop.  Check the docs for ev_default_loop(),
ev_default_destroy(), ev_new_loop(), and ev_destroy_loop().

The "leak" isn't really a leak.  It's a data structure global to libev
that's allocated at startup and never freed, but it doesn't leak.
This is also covered in the docs near the end.

The docs are linked from the main libev site.

-- Brandon