libev and sockets question

Leon ljbrits at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 16:38:26 CET 2009

Thanks for your quick reply!

Only SELECT and POLL worked and KQUEUE not! Therefore I looked at the
code (inherited) again and found a pointer error where the flags/events
on which a watcher must trigger was set. I Fixed it and now everything
is working as well as KQUEUE.

Sorry for the trouble and thanks for a great lib. I still wander why
POLL worked?

Thanks anyway.
Leon