perl EV::Glib can't poll G_IO_OUT

Marc Lehmann schmorp at schmorp.de
Sat Jan 31 10:44:56 CET 2009

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 01:46:31AM +0100, "common at gmx.ch" <common at gmx.ch> wrote:
> actually I did not use the perl EV::Glib binding, but had a look to

Well spotted, thanks!

> I got the idea, copied major parts of the EV::Glib code, and it did not
> work.

Just in case: many people copy my code, and usually forget proper
attribution and/or distribution requirements (such as including the
license) - did you check that you followed the licensing terms?

> According to CVS, this was broken for 13 months now, starting with
> Glib.xs revision 1.1.

It actually happens to work in practise in the cases where I use it, and it
is unlikely that other people use this module much.

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      pcg at goof.com