libev under QNX 6.3.2

Marc Lehmann schmorp at schmorp.de
Wed Jan 7 21:42:23 CET 2009

On Wed, Jan 07, 2009 at 04:15:19PM -0200, Rodrigo Campos <rodrigocc at gmail.com> wrote:
> How can I do that ? I didn't find a way to do it when I run
> "./configure --help".

hmm, configure --help explicitly tells me what to do in your case:

  CPPFLAGS    C/C++/Objective C preprocessor flags, e.g. -I<include dir> if
              you have headers in a nonstandard directory <include dir>

> Or is not on configure where I should do it ? I
> really don't know :)

try, for example, in a posix shell:

   CPPFLAGS=-I/other/include ./configure

Use wherever poll.h can be found.

In any case, thanks for testing this, I will release libev-3.52 now with
qnx support :)

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      pcg at goof.com