libev under QNX 6.3.2

Marc Lehmann schmorp at schmorp.de
Mon Jan 5 15:38:20 CET 2009

On Mon, Jan 05, 2009 at 11:18:05AM -0200, Rodrigo Campos <rodrigocc at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've just changed config.h and defined HAVE_SYS_SELECT_H and
> HAVE_SELECT, then run make:

That's not atcually lack of standards compliance, but ovearzealous use of xpg
extensions on QNX.

I'll try to come up with a worksaorund that should compile out of the box in
the next release (due soon).

> > Not really - you'd probably run into more problems if you wanted to compile
> > more complicated programs for it.
>
> So if my program doesn't behave as expected it could be some bug
> running libev on QNX or a bug in my program ?

Yes, as always *g*

> Isn't there any complicated test I can run to be sure that at least
> libev does well on some complicated tests ?

I actually test libev via the EV perl module, which comes with a testsuite
testing most aspects of libev (and also the perl interface to it), which
is why libev itself doesn't have a testuite.

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      pcg at goof.com