Loop C++ wrapper documentation and availability.

Marc Lehmann schmorp at schmorp.de
Mon Oct 20 19:47:10 CEST 2008

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 11:46:09AM -0300, Leandro Lucarella <llucax at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm using the undocumented ev++.h loop wrappers but I'm wondering if this
> feature it's official or if it gonna dissapear any time in the future,
> since it been some time since it was added, but never went "official".

Sorry for the long dela yin replying.

I am a bit confused about your mail, because I was under the impression that
you were maintaining that part, at least that's what you said last.

I was under the impression that support wasn't finished yet, and you
stopped working on it. Since I don't maintain it, and you were pretty
quiet about it, nothing happened.

Since I also don't use that part, it is basiclaly unsupported, yes. I
think it is very dangerous for me to support parts of my sofwtare I don't
use myself or can't test easily (they tend to become broken and/or require
added effort), so I stopped doing that.

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      pcg at goof.com