Binding Libev with Digitalmars' D on windows

Leandro Lucarella llucax at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 17:13:47 CEST 2008

Chris Hulbert, el  6 de junio a las 16:10 me escribiste:
> Hi,
> After much mucking around, i've finally gotten Libev, D, and Windows
> to all play nicely (in other words, compile and runs and serves a
> simple webpage successfully).
>
> I'm using the D bindings from here:
> http://git.llucax.com.ar/?p=software/ev.d.git;a=blob;f=ev/d.d;h=f12a4acdad2f8adf6fa5a524935b84c51c589cc5;hb=HEAD
>
> Thanks for the help here with getting libev to compile, and for help
> figuring out the difference between socket handles and file
> descriptors on win32.
>
> If anyone's interested, some details are here, and i'd be interested
> to hear comments on how i've structured the code:
> http://splinter.com.au/blog/?p=15

I've created a small project page at
http://proj.llucax.com.ar/projects/show/evd

Feel free to use the Wiki to comment you experience or anything else you
think it worth sharing.

Far away across the field
The tolling of the iron bell
Calls the faithful to their knees