Libev on windows, binding to the D language

Marc Lehmann schmorp at schmorp.de
Tue Jun 3 05:52:59 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jun 02, 2008 at 01:57:57PM +1000, Hulbert Chris <CHulbert at woolworths.com.au> wrote:
> > Hi all,

Note sure whom you replied to, or why you apparently quoted your own mail.

> CAUTION: This email and files included in its transmission
> are solely intended for the use of the addressee(s) and may
> contain information that is confidential and privileged.

Unfortunately, you sent it to a public mailing list. Pretty stupid in the
first place.

> If you receive this email in error, please advise us
> immediately and delete it without copying the contents

Since I assume you want the mail to stay as confidential as possible, I
will delete it now, as requested.

> contents are also subject to copyright. No part of it
> should be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the
> written consent of the copyright owner.

It is your fault for sending your mail to a mailing list - I am not
responsible for your actions, nor am I responsible for cleaning up after
you.

If your really want to send mail to the list, then you need to:

- get rid of silly, idiotic, and threatening disclaimers.
- take responsibility - if you send a virus, you clearly are responsible
  for that.

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      pcg at goof.com