announcing libeio development

Paul Colomiets pc at gafol.net
Sun May 11 14:26:39 CEST 2008

Marc Lehmann wrote:
> If there is demand, I can refine it further and add some documentation,
> maybe even make releases. For this, howver, I would require somebody who
> regularly made tests and would use the library (as I currently have no use
> for it outside IO::AIO, which makes it hard to test it outside perl).
After bringing topic on AIO I've actually started writing
a server based on libev, which understands a subset of
HTTP protocol and can be used for perfomance benchmarks.
(including comparing AIO with traditional sendfile
and other approaches).
I have no much time for this task, but sooner or later
it will be ready.

--
Paul