[Libevent-users] FYI: libevent/libev benchmark updated for libevent-1.4.3

Dan dan at sunsaturn.com
Fri May 9 00:05:20 CEST 2008

Its to bad when people write emails like this, clearly no social skills.
Yeah I suggested I was a noob just to see if he was an asshole, and guess
what! :) Have a couple emails as well of him making personal attacks
against my family and such, its really to bad, I feel sorry for him, but
I'll leave it at that...

Dan.