new 4-heap code - please give it a try

Brandon Black blblack at gmail.com
Wed May 7 23:39:28 CEST 2008

Brandon Black wrote:
> Marc Lehmann wrote:
>> I just committed code to use a 4-heap instead of a 2-heap to libev.
> [...]
>
> I've just tried it against my code, looks pretty good from here.  My
> test suite passes with the new code, so no breakage.

I spoke too soon (I guess my test suite still needs some work), I'm
having a timer-related issue with cvs that didn't happen with 3.31.
Specifically, if (in a single event loop) I start a repeating timer of
20 seconds, and then a one-shot timer of 3 seconds, they both fire at
the 20-second mark.  I'm still in the process of making sure I didn't do
something dumb to cause this, and making a simpler piece of test code
for it, but just a heads up in case you have an obvious answer.

-- Brandon