preliminary ev_async implementation

Marc Lehmann schmorp at schmorp.de
Fri Feb 8 13:03:04 CET 2008

On Sun, Feb 03, 2008 at 07:47:12PM -0700, Tony Arcieri <tony at clickcaster.com> wrote:
> One thing: the docs show ev_async_send() taking one argument (the ev_async
> struct) which makes sense.

Uhm, I just checked, and can't find any occurence where the docs show it only
taking one argument, can you point out where you found that to be the case?

The only documentation I am aware of clearly shows the loop argument:

   =item ev_async_send (loop, ev_async *)

and all examples in the documentation also take two arguments (I also
checked CVS and this has always been the case).

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      pcg at goof.com