[RFC] extending ev++.h to add C++ loop wrappers.

Leandro Lucarella llucax at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 18:37:12 CET 2008

Marc Lehmann, el 16 de enero a las 05:43 me escribiste:
> > > Maybe loop_simpel should rarlly be "loop" if we can get away with it
> > > without collisions.
> >
> > Yes, I thought about it too, but with all that "loop" everywhere I didn't
> > thought it was a great idea (exactly because the high probability of
> > colission ;). But once the patch is stabilized I can try to rename it to
> > loop and see what happens...
>
> Well, I think its a wonderful idea, its a loop, it should be called loop :)

If we call it loop, then the loop() method has to be called other way,
that's why I didn't call it loop. Maybe loop -> start, unloop -> stop
(like watchers? but since they are radically different methods, maybe the
must be called otherwise). Maybe just loop -> do_loop?