[Gvpe] gvpe under nat

Marc Lehmann schmorp at schmorp.de
Mon Jul 17 20:54:24 CEST 2006

On Mon, Jul 17, 2006 at 02:03:35PM +0200, Alejandro Vargas <alejandro.anv at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm having a problem to set up gvpe under nat. I redirected the port

routing/nat setup is, in general independent of gvpe - gvpe only
delivers the shared network (like an ethernet), routing is done the same
way as with any other network, and thus your question is not really
gvpe-specific.

> 407 in a router to a natted linux (A). I start the conexion from other
> host that is not natted (B). Making tcpdump in A I see the packets
> arriving correctly, but I don't see answers to this packets. What can
> I do?

If you explained your problem MUCH MUCH more detailed I might help you. The
most important things to look for are forwarding, firewall, and mtu issues.

--
                The choice of a
      ---==---(_)__  __ ____  __      pcg at goof.com
      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      http://schmorp.de/