AnyEvent::Util::run_cmd with pty conduit? (fwd)

Marc Lehmann schmorp at schmorp.de
Sat Sep 8 12:05:39 CEST 2012

On Sat, Sep 08, 2012 at 11:52:11AM +0200, Marc Lehmann <schmorp at schmorp.de> wrote:
> IO::Pty should work just fine together with run_cmd, no extra modules

There aslo is a module called AnyEvent::SubProcess, which I haven't used, and
it seems to have a "AnyEvent::Subprocess::Job::Delegate::Pty" module - using
that might be easier (or not) than using IO::Pty directly.

If you decide to look at it, some personal opinion about it by you will
likely be appreciated by the list archive :)

It's dependency list is huge though (including EV, wtf?) - to me it looks
like overkill :)

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      schmorp at schmorp.de